Did you know that when you purchase a graphic from our marketplace, you’re actually purchasing a license to use that item?
To fulfil what this Standard License allows you to do read the next to know how you can and can’t use the graphics.
The Standard License grants you, the purchaser, an ongoing, non-exclusive, worldwide license to make use of the digital work (Graphic) you have selected. Read the rest of this license for the details that apply to your use of the Graphic.
- You can create one End Product for you or for your client, with or without commercial purposes.
- You can make any number of copies of the single End Product, as long as the End Product is distributed for Free.
- You can modify or manipulate the Graphic(s). You can combine the Graphic(s) with other works and make a derivative work from it. The resulting works are subject to the terms of this license. You can do these things as long as the End Product you then create is one that’s permitted under clause 4.
- The term End Product is a designed content by yourself where our graphics are part of its content, like a video, a banner, a website, etc.
Note to freelancers and creative agencies:
You may charge to your client for your services to create an end product, even under the Standard License. But you can’t use the same Standard Licenses on multiple clients or jobs.
05. You can’t Sell the End Product, except to one client. (If you or your client want to Sell the End Product, you will need the Extended License write us to firstname.lastname@example.org)
06. You can’t re-distribute the Graphic(s) as stock, in a tool or as a template, or with source files. You can’t do this with an Graphic(s) either on its own or bundled with other items, and even if you modify the Graphic(s). You can’t re-distribute or make available the Graphic(s) as-is or with superficial modifications. These things are not allowed even if the re-distribution is for Free.
07. You can’t use the Graphic(s) in any application allowing an end user to customise a digital or physical product to their specific needs, such as an “on demand”, “made to order” or “build it yourself” application. You can use the Graphic(s) in this way only if you purchase a separate license for each final product incorporating the Graphic(s) that is created using the application.
08. You can’t get any profit of using any Graphic(s) directly as a End Product.
09. You must not permit an end user of the End Product to extract the Graphic(s) and use it separately from the End Product.
10. This license can be terminated if you breach it. If that happens, you must stop making copies of or distributing the End Product until you remove the Graphic (s) from it.
11. The author Tube Graph retains ownership of the Graphic(s) but grants you the license on these terms. This license is between Tube Graph for the Graphic(s) and you.
12. An End Product is content created by yourself than requiring an application of skill and effort.
If you have any question, need help or need to give a different use to this license please write us to email@example.com.